A threshold requirement in reaching any tax debt resolution with the IRS is being compliant.  Compliance means that all required tax returns are filed, payroll exemptions are correct, and estimated tax payments (if required) are made.  Without being compliant a taxpayer will not be able to negotiate one of the many tax debt settlements available.

It is critical that you become compliant.  Fortunately, we have several trusted bookkeepers, CPAs, and Tax Return Preparers in our referral network that give substantial discounts to our clients. Contact our experienced tax resolution attorney today for guidance on the first steps.